2012 Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
Fun to drive, a sassy exterior, and a high-quality feel make the 2012 Mazda3 5-Door the ultimate hatchback vehicle in its class – its performance standards make it the sportiest hatchback around.
The 2012 Mazda3 5-Door is available in two trims: s Sport and s Grand Touring. Each model has the option of either a 6-speed manual or a 5-speed automatic transmission.
2012 Mazda3 5-Door s Sport
· 2.5-Liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with 167-hp and 168 lb-ft of torque
· 20 MPG city/28 MPG HWY (manual transmission) or 22 MPG city/29MPG HWY (automatic transmission)
· Halogen headlights and fog lights, variable-intermittent windshield wipers, dual power side mirrors, and roof-mounted spoiler
· Air conditioning with pollen filter, power windows and door locks, welcome lighting system, and 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback
· Bluetooth hands-free phone and audio capability, AM/FM/CD/MP3-compatible stereo with 6 speakers, and available SIRIUS satellite radio with free 4-month subscription
2012 Mazda3 5-Door s Grand Touring
· 2.5-Liter 4-cylinder engine with 167-horsepower and 168 lb-ft of torque
· Power sliding-glass moonroof, dual power, heated side mirrors, dual exhaust outlets with chrome tips, and optional rain-sensing windshield wipers
· Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter, cruise control with steering-wheel-mounted controls, remote keyless entry, and 6-way power driver’s seat
· Leather-trimmed sports seats, leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and 265-watt Bose surround sound system with 10 speakers
Standard Safety Features
· Advanced front air bags, front side-impact air bags, and side-impact air curtains
· Anti-lock brake system, dynamic stability control, and traction control system
· Triple H body construction and side-impact door beams
· Collapsible steering wheel and foldaway brake pedal assembly
With its long list of standard and available features as well as optional packages the 2012 Mazda3 5-Door is one sporty, well equipped hatchback.